To know that "I am at home, I always have been and I always will be," is a great moment of relaxation. Knowing that "I am not an outsider, I am not alienated, I am not uprooted," that "I belong to existence and the existence belongs to me," all becomes calm and quiet and still. This stillness is surrender.
The word surrender gives you a very very wrong idea, as if you are surrendering something. You are not surrendering anything; you are simply dropping a dream, you are simply dropping something arbitrary that the society had created.
- EVERY LIVING MOMENT IS ALL CREATION IS - Galactic Free Press Original
Saturday, January 5, 2019 - 21:17
- Beautiful Moments, Beautiful Thoughts - The Creator Writings
Saturday, January 5, 2019 - 21:07
- Daily Message ~ Saturday January 5, 2019 - Trinity Esoterics
Saturday, January 5, 2019 - 21:03
- Burst Into Love - Heavenletters
Saturday, January 5, 2019 - 21:01
- JANUARY 5TH 2019 – CAPRICORN NEW MOON/SOLAR ECLIPSE
Saturday, January 5, 2019 - 17:25