Ego is a need; it is a social need, it is a social by-product. The society means all that is around you - not you, but all that is around you. All, minus you, is the society, and everybody reflects. You will go to school and the teacher will reflect who you are. You will be in friendship with other children and they will reflect who you are. By and by, everybody is adding to your ego, and everybody is trying to modify it in such a way that you don't become a problem to the society.
They are not concerned with you. They are concerned with the society. Society is concerned with itself, and that's how it should be. They are not concerned that you should become a self-knower.
They are concerned that you should become an efficient part in the mechanism of the society. You should fit into the pattern. So they are trying to give you an ego that fits with the society.
- The 3 Most Pressing Dilemmas of the Awakened Mind - Waking Times
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 23:48
- You Are a Song You Sing - Heavenletters
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 23:47
- Nevada Just Issued A "State of Emergency" over Marijuana Shortage - World News & Politics
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 15:58
- Massive Protests in Italy Signal Revolution Against Mandatory Vaccines - Waking Times
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 12:43
- Daily Message ~ Tuesday July 11, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:33
- You Are An Honor - The Creator Writings
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:00