How can you make a man who has no ego fit? He looks absolutely irresponsible, but he is not. He has a greater commitment to God. He has no commitment to the society.
One who is committed to God doesn't bother. He has a different depth of morality. It doesn't come from codes - it comes from his self-knowledge.
But then a problem arises because societies have created their moral codes. Those moral codes are man-made. Whenever a Jesus or a Buddha happens, he doesn't bother about the man-made conventions. He has a greater commitment; he is involved with the Whole. Each moment he decides his response through his awareness, not through conditioning; so nobody knows about him, about what he will do. He is unpredictable.
- Be a Movable Star - Heavenletters
Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 22:28
- 10 Secrets About America that Will Make You Wonder Where All the Freedom Went - Waking Times
Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 11:22
- What the Beef Industry Does to Bring You Cheap Burgers - Waking Times
Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 11:20
- Daily Message ~ Thursday July 13, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 10:26
- The Strength In You - The Creator Writings
Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 09:00