At the periphery everything is divided, and not only divided, but in conflict. It is as if I am fighting both my hands - right fights the left, left fights the right. What will happen? Is there any possibility of either hand being victorious? - no possibility, because both hands are mine The right cannot win because it is mine; the left cannot be defeated - it is mine.
Behind both hands I am one, so there is no possibility of any victory. And all victories will be just dreams, pretensions. I can fool myself, I can put my right hand on top of my left and say: Now the right has won. I can change the situation in a single moment; I can put the left on top of the right and say: The left has won. This is what you have been doing continuously.
- According To Science, Japanese “Forest Bathing” Can Improve Your Health - TruthTheory
Monday, October 9, 2017 - 19:15
- Gold Mines Exist - Heavenletters
Monday, October 9, 2017 - 18:08
- Brave New World - Doctors and Researchers Make the Case for Preemptive Antidepressants - Waking Times
Monday, October 9, 2017 - 18:05
- Daily Message ~ Monday October 9, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Monday, October 9, 2017 - 18:04
- Are You Ready? - The Creator Writings
Monday, October 9, 2017 - 09:00