Tense, you are like a river in hot summer; only in some spots little pools are left, but the bed is dry.
Somewhere you can find a little dirty pool, but there is no flow; so again sand, so again a little pool.
This is how a tense man is: there is no flow of energy-many blocks, many dry beds, and somewhere a little pool exists and that pool is bound to become dirty. When energy is flowing you are fresh.
When energy is moving without any blocks you are river-like, and the ocean is not far away. When you are a summer river; when everything is dried and only pools of energy exist, and there is no interlink between your energy pools, then you can never reach to the ocean; then God is the farthest thing possible. Flowing, He is near - non-flowing, He is very, very far away. Flow is needed, and when you flow you are beautiful.
Look at a child, watch a child; he is a flow, a river-like flow. He moves like wind and he never tires.
- The Bread Crumbs of Truth - Heavenletters
Monday, September 4, 2017 - 19:32
- Echoes - The Creator Writings
Monday, September 4, 2017 - 10:00
- Scientists Discover A ‘Force-Field’ Around The Human Body That You Can Actually Feel - Collective Evolution
Monday, September 4, 2017 - 08:11
- The Native Americans Code Of 16 Ethics For Humanity To Live By - TruthTheory
Monday, September 4, 2017 - 08:07
- Document Surfaces Showing CIA’s Plans To Infiltrate Academia & Change University/College Curriculums - Collective Evolution
Monday, September 4, 2017 - 07:58