If you are divided, then a conflict arises not only in the mind, but in your bio-energy - then you are two. And if you are two, energy is wasted in the conflict; the energy is dissipated. Unless you are one, nothing can be done. As far as the inner journey is concerned, your oneness will be needed more and more. On the surface it is okay; you can go on doing the day-to-day work even if you are divided.
Just imagine a circle with a center: if you draw two lines from the periphery towards the center, on the periphery they are divided; the more you come towards the center, the more the gap becomes less and less and less; just near the center the gap is almost not; at the center the gap disappears.
At the center everything becomes one; at the periphery everything is divided, is two.
- From Where Greatness Comes - Heavenletters
Saturday, October 7, 2017 - 21:38
- Chemists Find A Way To Quickly Remove BPA From Water - Collective Evolution
Saturday, October 7, 2017 - 17:09
- Seattle Commit To Banning Plastic Straws And Utensils In Restaurants - TruthTheory
Saturday, October 7, 2017 - 17:06
- Daily Message ~ Saturday October 7, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Saturday, October 7, 2017 - 14:48
- Purge - The Creator Writings
Saturday, October 7, 2017 - 11:00