One night, a policeman saw Mulla Nasrudin. It was late, the whole city had gone to sleep. Mulla was passing, drunk, playing on a mouth-organ. He stopped Nasrudin and said: You are drunk again Nasrudin. You will have to accompany me. Nasrudin said; Sure thing! What you wanna sing?
'You will have to accompany me,' he had said, but when a drunken man listens, he interprets in his own way.
Once he was caught and brought to the police station. He was very angry and annoyed. He was shouting: Why have you brought me here? What do you think I am? - and many things, as drunken people do. Then the sergeant who was at the desk said: You have been brought here for drinking.
He said: Then it is okay - when do we start?
- You cannot own a Living Planet - Galactic Free Press Original
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 18:40
- From Whence Cometh Godwriting? IV - Heavenletters
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 18:28
- Daily Message ~ Wednesday November 22, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 15:44
- Gifts - The Creator Writings
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 12:00
- New Study Shows Intermittent Fasting May Be Powerful Tool To Increasing Longevity - Collective Evolution
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 08:05