The ordinary person is the most beautiful phenomenon in the world - just living moment to moment, not expecting, not asking. Whatsoever comes, accepting. Whatsoever comes, not only accepting, but accepting with a deep thankfulness, a gratitude.
When you are ordinary, whatsoever comes is more than you ever expected. When you are extraordinary, when you think extraordinarily, something very great: a Napoleon, a Hitler, then everything is always something unfulfilling. Everything is lower than your expectations. You are such a great man; whatsoever happens is always below you. When you are ordinary, everything is more than you ever expected, and when this feeling comes, that it is more than you ever expected, you feel a gratitude. That gratitude is the inner shrine. In that gratitude, for the first time, the light from the Beyond descends.
Create this shrine of gratitude inside and soon you will find a light has come into it. The shrine is not dark, and this light doesn't belong to this world. It comes from the Eternal.
- When You Open the Windows of Your Heart… - Heavenletters
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 20:41
- Neuroscience Shows the Brain Literally Eats Itself Due to Lack of Sleep - Health & Wellbeing
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 17:46
- The Role Of Yoga In Healing Trauma - Collective Evolution
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 17:07
- Daily Message ~ Tuesday June 13, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 14:26
- You are all creative beings because God, who created you, is creative. - John Smallman
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 14:25
- The Key - The Creator Writings
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 09:00