One man kills somebody - he is a murderer. And the same man in wartime kills thousands - he becomes a great hero. The society is not bothered by a murder, but the murder should be committed for the society - then it is okay. The society doesn't bother about morality. Morality means only that you should fit with the society. If the society is at war, then the morality changes. If the society is at peace, then there is a different morality.
Morality is a social politics. It is diplomacy. And each child has to be brought up in such a way that he fits into the society, that's all. Because society is interested in efficient members. Society is not interested that you should attain to self-knowledge. Society is always against religion. Hence, the crucifixion of Jesus. the murder of Socrates - because they also didn't fit.
- Oneness, Oneness Again and Again - Heavenletters
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 22:27
- Ever Wondered What Would Happen If Religious Leaders Took Psychedelic Mushrooms? - Collective Evolution
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 17:05
- Chinese Researchers Have Just Teleported The First Object Into Space Using Quantum Entanglement (With Video) - TruthTheory - TruthTheory
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 12:41
- GMO’s Just Got a Lot More Frightening with Approval of New Monsanto Product - Waking Times
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:03
- Daily Message ~ Wednesday July 12, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:02
- Tangible Proof - The Creator Writings
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:00