In the world there are in fact only two religions: one is Hindu, the other is Judiac. Mohammedanism and Christianity come out of Jewish source - just off-shots. Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism comes out of Hinduism; they are just off-shots.
There is a deep-rooted problem in Jewish thinking, and that is: they deny rebirth; they deny the theory of a circle of births. They believe in only one life and that dominates the West. If there is only one life, then you will be in a hurry, because time is short and too many things have to be done; you cannot move at ease. That's why so much speed: everything is moving fast, everybody is worried that life is slipping out of their hands and you have only one life.
- Wikileaks Publishes “Spy Files Russia” Detailing Russia’s Mass Surveillance System - Collective Evolution
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 21:54
- What You Need To Know About The Connection Between Sugar & Your Mental Health - Collective Evolution
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 21:51
- Godwriting, an Intimacy of Oneness - Heavenletters
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 21:03
- 9 Rules for Living as Learned from Proper Ayahuasca Shaman - Waking Times
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:18
- Daily Message ~ Thursday September 21, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:16
- Real! - The Creator Writings
Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 07:00