Perfectionists are always afraid of committing mistakes, of doing something which is not technically right; and my understanding is that anybody who tries to be perfect in anything is bound to go insane. Perfection is not allowed by existence. Existence loves imperfection, because imperfection has the possibility of evolution.
Perfection means death. The moment you are perfect, there is no possibility of any evolution. This is something to be remembered: On the spiritual path, nobody ever becomes perfect. One is always coming closer to perfection, closer to perfection, closer to perfection, but never becoming perfect.
- Watch As Woman Dragged Away By Security For Exposing Oil Bribes & Ties To Politicians - Collective Evolution
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 00:04
- The Secret Meaning of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil - Waking Times
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 00:03
- Daily Message ~ Tuesday February 13, 2018 - Trinity Esoterics
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 23:47
- Before Beauty Began - Heavenletters
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 23:46
- You Are… - The Creator Writings
Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 10:00