In the East, when death started approaching, when death knocked for the first time on the door, people became very, very happy. Death was a door, it was not the end. Something new was going to start, and it was not the enemy, it was God coming in the garb of death. They had come to know that they are not the body, they are not going to die. The bodies will be left behind and they will go on an eternal journey.
Death was not the end. Death was a meeting, a meeting with the Unknown. Death was a long, long awaited moment - desired, dreamed, hoped. It was the last desire: to leave the body and to meet the Divine, to merge into it so totally that not even a trace of you is left behind. The body looked like a barrier, so when it was dropped, you were completely free. Death was freedom and the culmination of life, it was not just the end.
- Grace the Playing Field - Heavenletters
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 19:50
- Observing Your Own Brain Activity Could Be The Future Of Treating Depression - Collective Evolution
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 14:53
- Plan An Adventure Or Become A Part Of Someone Else's Plan - TruthTheory - TruthTheory
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 14:52
- Two Major Credit Reporting Agencies Have Been Deceiving Us - Is Your Credit Score a Scam? - Waking Times - Waking Times
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 14:51
- Daily Message ~ Monday May 15, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:23
- L….B….T - The Creator Writings
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:00
- Mushroom Powders Linked To Heart Health Benefits - Health & Wellbeing
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 06:39