People talk indirectly and problems are personal. And they talk philosophy; they ask questions like: How in Buddhism is egotism explained?
What nonsense! What has it to do with Buddhism? Egotism is your problem. Why make it indirect? If you make it indirect, you will miss. You will not be able to understand because from the very beginning you are deceiving. And you may be thinking that you are asking about Buddhism and egotism, then a theory can be given to you, a hypothesis, a philosophy, a system, but that won't help - because each individual has his own problem, and each individual has his own problem in a unique way.
- From Where Cometh Joy? - Heavenletters
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 23:35
- Welcome To Weedville: Pot Grower Buys Entire US Town To Create ‘Cannabis-Friendly’ Off-grid City - TruthTheory - TruthTheory
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 11:26
- The “Poison Papers”: New Documents Expose Monsanto, The EPA & More. We’ve Been Lied To - Collective Evolution
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 11:24
- The Messages of Feathers - Inspirational
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 11:18
- Daily Message ~ Wednesday August 9, 2017 - Trinity Esoterics
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 10:31
- Peace And Calm - The Creator Writings
Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 09:00